Customers can enjoy great value at lunchtime with over 36 combinations of farm-fresh produce
New Albany, Ohio (RestaurantNews.com) Bob Evans Restaurants, the home of America’s Farm Fresh, has always been committed to supporting its customers. With its long-term mission to serve farm-fresh food at an affordable price, Bob Evans continues to provide families with great value, even in an era of rising inflation rates and food prices. gasoline continue to soar. Under Bob Evans’ new “American Values” platform, Choose 2 combinations are another signature offering that gives customers the chance to put more on their tables for less this summer. Pick 2 combos allow customers to mix and match flavors and have a choice of two farm-fresh dishes for lunch or dinner starting at just $5.99*. From specialty salads, savory signature sandwiches or slow simmered soups, there are over 36 combinations for customers to choose from.
Pick 2 combos are available at all locations for lunch or dinner and can be ordered for dinner, takeout or delivery. Guests can mix and match their perfect combo from the following menu items:
- Half Size Summer Berry Salad, a bed of fresh greens topped with perfectly grilled chicken, vine-ripened strawberries, pecans, real blue cheese and a berry vinaigrette. (Seasonal item – only available until August.)
- Half Size Wildfire® Chicken salad, fresh greens topped with house fried or grilled chicken, corn, diced tomatoes, green onions, cheddar cheese, tortilla strips and a filet of Bob Evans Wildfire® sauce. Served with Wildfire® Ranch dressing.
- Chicken Salad With Cranberries And Pecans, fresh greens with grilled chicken, wood-smoked bacon, dried cranberries, blue cheese and pecans. Served with colonial dressing.
- Half Size Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad, grilled chicken, crispy bacon, hard-boiled eggs, diced fresh tomatoes and green onions on a bed of greens, all topped with real blue cheese crumbs. Served with blue cheese dressing.
- Half size dip for double cheese roast beef, slow roasted, braised with caramelized onions, American fondue and real Provolone cheese between two slices of grilled sourdough bread.
- BLT All-American Half Size, four slices of center-cut wood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on toasted brioche bun served with deli pickles.
- Slow Roasted Turkey Bacon Half Size Fondant, Slow-roasted, hand-sliced turkey topped with American cheese, tomatoes, and hardwood-smoked bacon on toasted sourdough bread, topped with deli pickles.
- Cup of chicken noodle soup, Old-fashioned egg noodles, tender chicken, hearty vegetables and herbs in a rich, flavorful broth.
- Cup of Cheddar Baked Potato Soup, large cuts of potatoes tossed in a perfectly seasoned and satisfying sharp cheddar cheese base, topped with bacon and green onions.
- Cup of hearty vegetable and beef soup, Tender beef cooked in a tomato broth loaded with carrots, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, celery and onions.
In an age where every dollar counts, Bob Evans is there for his guests. For more information, local restaurant opening hours or to place an order, please visit BobEvans.com.
*The menu price for delivery may be higher than the price for dinner on site.
Delivery charges and other charges (including service charges, taxes and tip) may apply.
About Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC
Bob Evans Restaurants is a family-style restaurant chain founded and based in Columbus, Ohio that owns and operates nearly 450 locations in 18 states, primarily in the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. For more than 70 years, guests have enjoyed farm-fresh dishes like the Farmer’s Choice breakfast of freshly cracked eggs and the slow-roasted, hand-carved turkey dinner, among other classics. True to his humble farming roots, founder Bob Evans believed in treating strangers like friends and friends like family, and this hospitality is ever-present at all Bob Evans restaurants. As a privately owned company, Bob Evans Restaurants is dedicated to bringing America’s Farm Fresh to its customers at every meal, every day. For more information and restaurant locations, visit BobEvans.comor follow us on Facebook, Twitter and instagram.